What is Clean Leadership?
Clean Leadership is a set of mental models, principles, values and techniques that work together to help leaders be happier and more effective.
Clean Leadership is supported by two pillars:
- Clean Language for developing perception and communication.
- Agile for exploring the unknown and delivering valueable results.
What do clean leaders do?
- Clean leaders start with, and frequently return to the needs and mental models of people they're serving. In doing so clean leaders help co-create strong agreements on desired outcomes.
- Clean leaders value curiosity and openness over clinging to preconceived notions.
- Clean leaders gently guide conversations from abstract ideas towards concrete agreements.
- Clean leaders use tight feedback loops to learn fast and iterate towards the best possible outcomes.
- Clean leaders help bring out the best in people. Clean leaders show patience, because they know that if they force things through the results are likely to evaporate as soon as they turn around.